The Taylor Swift Tag
So I saw this post on Hattie Hard's blog, and I knew I had to do it. You should really check her out because she's definitely one of my favourite bloggers of late!
1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
I have three favourite cities. Glasgow, Scotland where I'm more or less from, London, England which I just adore, and Krakow, Poland, which is absolutely gorgeous.
2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
That I'm outgoing. My friends don't believe me when I say I'm really introverted, but I always have been. Someone very special helped me to come out of my shell just a little bit, and now I'm slightly more confident, but at heart, I always need to climb back into my bubble and just be for a while.
3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
Probably my duffle coat. I know that sounds daft, but a girl cannot take on the world if she's freezing. True story.
4. Out of the Woods // What is one thing that you're afraid of?
Heights. I hate when people say that "you're not afraid of heights -you're afraid of falling" because it's nonsense. Heights just freak me out.
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
I have a lot of old friends. Lost and drifted from, who every so often I do feel nostalgic for, because they were once so important to me, and now we're strangers. I miss them more than they know.
6. Shake It Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
Not doing as well as I would hope in something. It's hard to see hard work not pay off.
7. I Wish You Would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
That my exams go well this year and that chemistry would begin to make even the slightest bit of sense. That'd be nice.
8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Not physically no, but metaphorically? I suppose so, yes, but I had to move through it, and leave them far behind.
9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
Something that makes someway say "If it hadn't been for her, I wouldn't be who I am today"
10. How You Get The Girl // What is your favourite pick-up line?
As a fan once tweeted to Tom Felton, 'mind if I slytherin?
11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
A supportive group of friends that I adore.
12. I Know Places // Where is one place you always feel safe?
My bed. When I'm under a duvet I am invincible.
13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don't have to do what everyone else is doing. Over the years I've tried so many times to fit in, and I was ridiculed for it. I've realised that one size doesn't fit all. Just because something is right for everyone you know, is no guarantee that it is right for you.